Nestled in the Stones River Valley, with one of Nashville’s most scenic views, Heartland Pointe is the perfect option for those seniors who wish to maintain an active, independent lifestyle without the everyday demands of maintaining their homes.
This quiet, safe neighborhood with its picturesque view offers five unique senior-friendly floor plans. Homes are available in two and three bedroom models and feature high-quality interior finishes including solid oak cabinetry and crown-molding, attached garages with electric door openers, private patios and full-landscaping and lawn care. And for your safety and peace of mind, we also offer a 24-hour emergency call system.
Surrounded by warm, friendly neighbors, residents of Heartland Pointe enjoy a lively schedule of social, recreational and spiritual programs. The community calendar is full of activities, including book groups, exercise classes, cultural programs, game nights, Bible Study groups, and shopping excursions.
- Exterior maintenance of private residences
- Two and three bedroom, 2 bath homes
- No elevated steps
- Fully equipped kitchen with microwave, stove and dishwasher
- Individually controlled heating and cooling
- High-quality interior finishes including solid oak cabinetry and crown-molding
- Attached garages with electric door openers
- Private patios
- Lawn care
- Pest control
- Water & sewer, trash pick-up utilities
- Fire, flood & tornado insurance
- 24-hour emergency call system
- Social, cultural and recreational activities
- Discounted, nutritious meals in the beautiful, Heartland fine dining room
- Use of clubhouse
- Maintenance of common areas
- On-site maintenance technician
- Property taxes based upon Metro Davidson County Commercial Assessment
- Contents insurance
- Electricity, gas, cable, internet, phone services
Our Independent Living Residence provides a selection of three elegant home styles: The Donelson, The Stones and The Pointe.