Activities & Support Services
Colonial Hill provides endless opportunities for fun and friendship plus cultural and intellectual enrichment. Check out our social and recreational activities below and view this month’s activities calendar.
All of the services and features of Colonial Hill are at your disposal to aid in your comfort and security. With the freedom from many of your daily chores you will have time to pursue hobbies and activities that you will find stimulating and enjoyable. We realize the social aspect of your life is very important and we are pleased to provide:
- Organized activities
- Shopping excursions
- Craft programs
- Fitness and exercise programs
- Cultural, social, educational and recreational activities including guest speakers, movies, book and poetry discussions, dances, scenic tours, and trips.
The essence of Colonial Hill Retirement Center is companionship, comfort and service. As our philosophy states, we believe the greatest service we can provide is genuine concern and compassion in the giving of ourselves and talents to assure that our residents maintain the quality of life they deserve. One way we accomplish this is with our Supportive Service Department. This positive addition to our retirement community is offered to help maintain optimum health while controlling cost. These services include:
- Assistance with personal hygiene
- Medication reminders
- Personal transportation
- Assistance with personal exercise
- Housekeeping beyond the scheduled weekly maid service
- Meal preparation beyond the meal included in your rent
- Other assistance as needed
These services can be obtained for a very small fee and may be on an as needed basis. You may initiate and discontinue these services at any time. The availability of full-service dining, exercise facilities and the help of a great staff makes Colonial Hill Retirement Center a delightful and well-rounded community in which to live.