Amenities & Services
Dementia Appropriate Design and Amenities
Villages of St. Peters Memory Care expertise in interior design and dementia care provides comfort, convenience and safety. The unique combination of form and function creates a beautiful, dementia-friendly environment allowing for maximum independence.
- A variety of lovely, spacious suites each offer two closets and a complete bath.
- Neighbors are encouraged to decorate their suites with their own furniture, photos, art and mementos.
- Personalized shadow boxes outside each suite help showcase Neighbors’ interest and history.
- Professional salon services are available upon request.
- Naturally lit, greenery-filled common spaces with comfortably arranged furniture encourage engagement and social interaction.
- Daily activities include themed meals, musical stimulation, offsite excursions and much more
- Innovative lifestyle stations help Neighbors reminisce and create moments of joy with familiar items.
- State-of–the-art Neighborhood kitchens with “cool to the touch” appliances allow maximum kitchen independence.
- Emergency response systems in suites, bathrooms and as mobile pendants allow Neighbors to call for immediate help.
- Perimeter door systems securely monitor Neighbors’ comings and goings.
- Handrails along corridors provide additional support and stability.
- Rich contrasting colors stimulate visual interest and enjoyment.