We strive to make every moment count for our residents and patients at NHC HealthCare West Plains because we believe in celebrating life at all stages.
NHC HealthCare West Plains’ private and spacious campus is home to a 120-bed post-acute 24-hour skilled nursing Health Care Center. We see many individuals who need skilled nursing care after a stroke, joint replacement surgery, a cardiac procedure or a serious illness.
We offer a full spectrum of resources to get you back on the road to health.
- Team of specialized physicians, nurse practitioners, nurses, and therapists
- 24-hour nursing care provided by licensed nursing teams
- Different levels of care depending on your need
- Clinical social worker
- Dietician and chef approved meals
- Daily assistance with personal living activities
- Onsite Rehabilitation facility with comprehensive therapy services
Our Promise. Our vision is Caring in a better way day by day. We are dedicated to offering the best experience for our patients during your stay at NHC HealthCare West Plains. In fact, all of NHC partners prepare for their workday by participating in our Better Way stand up meeting focusing on one of our 20 promises each morning.