West Meade Place is a leader in Rehabilitation Therapy, Enhanced Respiratory Care and Nursing Care in Nashville.
Conveniently located in West Nashville, West Meade Place offers a flexible, interdisciplinary approach to healthcare, focused on delivering care compassionately in a comfortable, nurturing setting.
Our rehabilitation and respiratory therapy programs are designed to meet the needs for patients transitioning from hospitals to rehab following joint replacement, recovering from a stroke or managing complex medical needs such as ventilator and tracheostomy weaning. We pride ourselves on being the first long-term care facility in Tennessee with a respiratory unit to provide dialysis for respiratory complex patients.
West Meade Place offers a full spectrum of specialized services:
• Rehabilitative Therapy – Physical Therapy, Occupational Therapy and Speech Therapy
• Skilled Nursing Care – IV Antibiotics, Wound Care, Medication Administration and Training
• Respiratory Care with Ventilator and Tracheostomy Weaning
• Long Term Ventilator/Tracheostomy Unit
• Respiratory Care for Patients on Dialysis
• Stroke and Neurological Care
• Long Term Care