If you need specialized nursing after an illness our surgery, you will be referred to skilled nursing as a bridge between the hospital and home. Typically, we see many individuals who need skilled nursing care after a joint replacement surgery, a stroke, a cardiac procedure, or a serious illness. The combination of skilled nursing and rehabilitation offer our patients a more confident way to get back to their life.
We offer a full spectrum of resources to get you back on the road to health.
- Team of specialized physicians, nurses, and therapists
- 24-hour nursing care by provided by licensed nursing teams
- Different levels of care depending on your need
- Clinical social worker
- Dietician and chef approved meals
- Daily assistance with personal living activities
- Rehabilitation facility with comprehensive therapy services