Westminster Coming to Lexington.
Westminster Lexington offers a unique senior community set apart from others by our three levels of care – assisted living, memory care and transitional suites. The 48-unit luxury community two secure, specifically built, evidence-based neighborhoods with their own dining and common space to help foster the feeling of home. Along with bird aviaries and virtual aquariums, the community has the latest technology and services designed to enhance your loved one’s day to day experience.
- Exclusive design features the latest technology, safety and services.
- Lights programmed to reflect circadian rhythm, and natural skylights
- Private Suites with Private bathroom
- Open kitchens with views of the courtyard in each neighborhood
- Beautifully landscaped, secured courtyard and walking path
- Multiple activity spaces and lounges for programming and socializing with friends, family and staff
- Sensory rooms for calming serenity.
Residents and families can confidently put their trust in Westminster, which is managed by National HealthCare Corporation (NHC). NHC has been providing compassionate care to seniors since 1971. Founded by a physician, NHC provides Westminster and its residents access to invaluable national expertise and resources.
We are excited to open our new Westminster Lexington in the spring/fall 2020!