The community consists of two secure, specifically built, evidence-based Memory Care Neighborhoods with this own dining and common space to help foster the feeling of home. Along with bird aviaries, virtual aquariums, the community has the latest technology and services designed to enhance your loved one’s day to day experience.
In combination with our Memory Care Programming, our expert caregivers can assist with personal care such as dressing, bathing and medication oversight. Our goal is to allow your loved one to gain a sense of purpose and success as we help care for them. Whether they help select a shirt to wear, or assist in combing their hair, we feel it is important to allow your loved one to be their best. From the caregivers to the housekeepers to the dining staff, your loved one will always be treated with honor and respect.
Comforts of Home
- Private Suites with private bathrooms
- Warm and pleasant living and social areas
- Salon Services
- Cable TV
- Complete dining program designed specifically for memory care
- Weekly housekeeping
- Personal laundry and linen services
- Exclusive design features the latest technology, safety and services.
- Lights programmed to reflect circadian rhythm, and natural skylights
- Open kitchens with views of the courtyard in each neighborhood
- Beautifully landscaped, secured courtyard and walking path
- Multiple activity spaces and lounges for programming and socializing with friends, family and staff.
- Sensory rooms for calming serenity.
We Help You and Your Loved one every step of the way
- Medication management
- Assistance with bathing, dressing and every day activities
- Regular health assessments
- Coordination of health and wellness services
- Physical Therapy
- Occupational Therapy
- Pharmacy Services
- Hospice Services
Support, Guidance and a Shoulder to Lean on For You and Your family
Having a loved one with Alzheimer’s or Dementia or memory care can be extremely challenging both physically or emotionally. You do not have to do this alone.
At Westminster, we provide complimentary education and support groups to help you through this journey. Whether your loved one lives at our community or not, we can help connect you resources whether financial, legal or other senior service options.