RN/LPNs – SMITHVILLE, TN
$3,500 SIGN ON BONUS!
Full time Night Shift positions available
NHC HealthCare Smithville, a 114 bed skilled and long term care facility in scenic central Tennessee, is in need of Registered Nurses and Licensed Practical Nurses to join their team of caring professionals. The qualified Nurse for this position must be a graduate from a nursing program accredited by the state of TN and maintain a current unencumbered license to practice in Tennessee.
- working with the interdisciplinary care team to assure accurate patient assessment.
- development of individualized plans of care.
- maintaining open and ongoing communication with patients and families.
- assuring that appropriate nursing care is being provided.
- assisting with meds and treatments as needed.
- supervising CNAs.
other patient care duties as assigned by the Director of Nursing.
- health, dental, vision, life and disability insurance
- paid time off and sick leave
- 401K with generous company match
- continuing education assistance
- uniforms provided
If you are a new graduate or experienced nurse ready to join a leader in senior care, apply now at nhccare.com/careers.
Key words: Nursing, Registered Nurse, Licensed Practical Nurse, RN, LPN