RN/LPNs NEEDED AT NHC HEALTHCARE NORTH AUGUSTA
SHIFT DIFFERENTIALS AND SHIFT PICK UP INCENTIVES OFFERED!
All 12 hour shifts available
NHC HealthCare North Augusta is a 192 bed post-acute 24-hour health care center located conveniently off I24. The patient care team is in need of an LPNs or RNs for nights and weekends.
The qualified RN or LPN for this position should:
- be well rounded, possessing patient-focused skilled nursing experience
- possess superior communication skills
- be dependable, flexible and passionate about senior care
- clinical and administrative tasks, such as organizing patient files
- administering medication
- documenting in patient’s charts
- handling patient and family complaints
NHC HealthCare North Augusta offers an excellent compensation and benefit package for full time employment including health, dental, vision, life and disability insurance, 401k participation with a generous company match, paid time off and sick leave, continuing education assistance and more.
If you are interested in working for a leader in senior care since 1971 and share NHC’s values of honesty and integrity, please apply on-line at nhccare.com/careers
Key words: Nurse, RN, Registered Nurse, LPN, Licensed Practical Nurse