Registered Nurse (RN) for Night Shift (7p) – Full Time
DAY SHIFT ALSO AVAILABLE
NHC Springfield, a 107 bed skilled nursing facility, is in need of an Registered Nurse (RN) for night shift. Springfield, 45 minutes north of Nashville and south of Bowling Green, KY is located in Robertson County, one of Tennessee’s leading counties in agricultural production and a beautiful area to live and raise a family.
The qualified nurse for this position will:
- provide kind and compassionate care and clinical assessments for our patients
- maintain accurate, detailed documentation
- administer medications and treatments to patients and monitor patients’ response
- record patients’ medical information and vital signs
- monitor record and report symptoms or changes in patients’ conditions
- consult and coordinate with healthcare team members to assess, plan, implement, or evaluate patient care plans
- provide direction to the CNA staff
and other duties as assigned.
NHC Springfield offers an excellent benefits and compensation package for full time employment, including health, dental, vision, life and disability insurance, paid time off and sick leave, a generous 401k match and more. If you are interested in working for a leader in senior care since 1971 and share NHC’s values of honesty and integrity, please apply on-line at nhccare.com/careers.
keywords: RN, Registered Nurse