‘Because of Me, Lives are Improved’
NHC Healthcare in Moulton, Alabama is now hiring full and part time Registered Nurses
Position Summary: The qualified nurse for this position should be well rounded, possessing patient-focused skilled nursing experience, superior communication skills, dependability, flexibility and the ability to lead a successful team. Duties include clinical and administrative tasks such as organizing patient files, administering medication, documenting in patient’s charts and handling patient and family complaints
The Registered Nurse:
- Utilizes the nursing process in assessment, planning and implementing care.
- Exhibits organizational ability related to work flow, prioritizing to meet the patient care needs.
- Integrates current standards of practice as well as local, state, and federal regulations related to nursing services in the care of patients.
- Practices continuous quality improvement thinking and problem-solving skills.
- supervises CNAs in providing appropriate patient care.
Licensure: Graduate from a nursing program accredited by the State. Maintains a current unencumbered licensed to practice in the state where employed.
About NHC HealthCare Moulton:
We strive to make every moment count for our residents and patients at NHC HealthCare Moulton because we believe in celebrating life at all stages. NHC HealthCare Moulton is a 120 bed post-acute 24-hour skilled nursing Health Care Center located in northwest Alabama, not far from the Decatur/Huntsville area. We see many individuals who need skilled nursing care after a stroke, joint replacement surgery, a cardiac procedure or a serious illness.
Benefits for Full Time Employment:
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- 401k with generous company match
- Paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement
Part Time employment offers dental, vision and a 401k option.
NHC HealthCare Moulton is located at 300 Hospital Street, Moulton, AL 35650.
NHC knows that care starts with Nurses who are valued and given advancement opportunities, on-going education, flexibility and the right benefits.
For more information visit nhccare.com/careers
Key words: Registered Nurse, RN, Nursing