RN, MDS Coordinator for Buckley HealthCare Center
$3,000 Sign on Bonus for Full Time RNs & LPNs
Don’t miss this great opportunity for a Registered Nurse (RN) to join our team at Buckley HealthCare Center as MDS Coordinator. This is a full time salaried position. Buckley HealthCare Center is a 120 bed skilled nursing facility named “Best Nursing Homes” by U.S. News and World Report and proud to be a CMS 5 star center!!
- Conducting and documenting accurate assessments of patients
- Interviewing patients and families
- working with the interdisciplinary team to assure timely completion of resident assessment protocols and patient care plans
- Complete calendar for MDS time frame and ensure timely completion by all departments
- On call responsibilities
The ideal candidate for this position should possess excellent time management and organization skills and be an exceptional communicator.
Buckley HealthCare Center offers a competitive compensation package for full time employment including health, dental, vision, life, disability insurance, scrub uniforms, paid time off, 401 (k) with generous company match, $3,000 sign on bonus for full time RNs and LPNs, and more.
– Must have current Massachusetts RN (Registered Nurse) license
– Must be caring, compassionate, and a team player
– Experienced RN preferred, but will consider LPN with MDS experience
Buckley HealthCare Center is proud to be a part of the NHC National HealthCare Corporation family of communities! The NHC environment is one of encouragement and challenge … innovation and improvement … teamwork and collaboration … and honesty and integrity. All NHC employees are committed as partners, not only to the health of our patients, but to the well-being of the communities we serve.
If you have a heart for the geriatric patient, are interested in working for a leader in senior care and share NHC’s values of honesty and integrity, please apply today!!!! You can find out more about us at nhccare.com/locations/buckley/ or email Karen at Karen.Anglin@NHCcare.com
We look forward to talking with you!!