‘Because of Me, Lives are Improved’
NHC Healthcare Scott is now hiring a full time Nurses for Night Shift!
Position Summary: Nurses at NHC HealthCare Scott are responsible for maintaining clinical competency as evidenced by application of integrated nursing knowledge and skills, leadership and communication skills.
The Registered Nurse/Licensed Practical Nurse:
- Utilizes the nursing process in assessment, planning and implementing care.
- Exhibits organizational ability related to work flow, prioritizing to meet the patient care needs.
- Integrates current standards of practice as well as local, state, and federal regulations related to nursing services in the care of patients.
- Practices continuous quality improvement thinking and problem-solving skills.
Licensure: Graduate from a nursing program accredited by the State. Maintains a current unencumbered licensed to practice in the state where employed.
About NHC HealthCare Scott:
We strive to make every moment count for our residents and patients at NHC HealthCare Scott because we believe in celebrating life at all stages.
NHC HealthCare Scott’s private and spacious campus is home to a 120 -bed post-acute 24-hour skilled nursing Health Care Center. We see many individuals who need skilled nursing care after a stroke, joint replacement surgery, a cardiac procedure or a serious illness.
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- 401k with generous company match
- Paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement
NHC HealthCare Scott is located at 2380 Buffalo Road, Lawrenceburg, TN.
NHC knows that care starts with Nurses who are valued and given advancement opportunities, on-going education, flexibility and the right benefits.
Apply today at nhccare.com/careers
Key words: Registered Nurse, RN, Licensed Practical Nurse, LPN, Nursing