REGISTERED NURSE UNIT MANAGER – Garden City, SC
Full Time Monday – Friday: 8am – 5pm
Rotating On Call
NHC HealthCare Garden City is in need of a Registered Nurse to lead a team of nursing professionals on a 50 bed unit. The RN Nurse Manager supervises CNA and staff nurses on the unit and oversees all patient care.
- Graduate from an accredited nursing program
- Maintains a current unencumbered license to practice in Tennessee
- Minimum of 2 years of nursing experience with geriatric patients’
- Exhibits leadership skills
- Working with the interdisciplinary care team, to assure accurate patient assessment and development/revision of individualized plans of care.
- Maintains open and ongoing communication with patients and families, providing opportunity and encouragement to participate in decision making.
- Supervise LPNs and other nursing partners as assigned
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Director of Nursing
- Health, Dental, Vision, Disability, and Life Insurance
- 401k with generous company match
- Paid time off and sick leave
- Uniforms provided
If you are an RN leader with a passion for senior care please apply at nhccare.com/careers.
NHC Garden City is located at 9405 US Highway 17 Bypass South, Murrells Inlet, SC 29576
Keywords: RN, Registered Nurse, Nurse Manager, Nursing Supervisor, Nursing Administration