REGISTERED NURSE RN UNIT MANAGER – ANNISTON, AL
Full Time Monday – Friday, Rotating Weekends
NHC HealthCare Anniston is in need of a Registered Nurse to lead a team of nursing professionals in providing excellent patient care. The RN Nurse Manager supervises CNA and staff nurses on the unit and oversees all patient care.
- Graduate from an accredited nursing program
- Maintains a current unencumbered license to practice in Tennessee
- Minimum of 2 years of nursing experience with geriatric patients’
- Exhibits leadership skills
- Working with the interdisciplinary care team, to assure accurate patient assessment and development/revision of individualized plans of care.
- Maintains open and ongoing communication with patients and families, providing opportunity and encouragement to participate in decision making.
- Supervise LPNs and other nursing partners as assigned
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Director of Nursing
- Health, Dental, Vision, Disability, and Life Insurance
- 401k with generous company match
- Paid time off and sick leave
- Uniforms provided
If you are an RN leader with a passion for senior care please apply at nhccare.com/careers.
NHC Anniston is located at 2300 Coleman Rd., Anniston, AL
Keywords: RN, Registered Nurse, Nurse Manager, Nursing Supervisor, Nursing Administration