NURSE MANAGER RN or LPN – MURFREESBORO, TN
NHC HealthCare Murfreesboro, 40 miles southeast of Nashville, is in need of a Nurse to lead a team of nursing professionals in providing excellent patient care. The Nurse Manager supervises CNA and staff nurses on the unit and oversees all patient care.
- Graduate from an accredited nursing program
- Maintains a current unencumbered license to practice in Tennessee
- Minimum of 2 years of nursing experience with geriatric patients’
- Exhibits leadership skills
- Serves as a member of the management team
- Administrates policies and formulates procedures for the nursing department
- Working with the interdisciplinary care team, to assure accurate patient assessment and development/revision of individualized plans of care.
- Maintains open and ongoing communication with patients and families, providing opportunity and encouragement to participate in decision making.
- Supervise other nursing partners as assigned
- Involved in the recruitment, selection, training, evaluation and retention for all nursing staff
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Director of Nursing
- Health, Dental, Vision, Disability, and Life Insurance
- 401k with generous company match
- Paid time off and sick leave
- Uniforms provided
If you are a Nurse leader with a passion for senior care please apply at nhccare.com/careers.
NHC Murfreesboro is located at 420 North University St, Murfreesboro, TN.
Keywords: RN, Registered Nurse, LPN, Licensed Practical Nurse Manager, Nursing Supervisor, Nursing Administration