MAINTENANCE ASSISTANT – NHC HEALTHCARE MAULDIN
Full time Monday – Friday
NHC HealthCare Mauldin, located in Greenville, SC area, is a beautiful 180 bed post-acute and long term carer facility located in the South Carolina upstate. We are looking for a Maintenance Assistant who is available Monday – Friday, including rotating on-call. The qualified candidate for this position must be a high school or technical school graduate who is able to read and interpret technical manuals.
- Knowledge of local codes and ordinances as well as safety regulations
- Ability to plan and carry out programs in repair or new construction and/or installation.
- Knowledge of record keeping and cost estimating
- H-VAC experience is preferred, but not required.
- Keep records of work performed and costs involved
- Coordinate work of maintenance department with other department functions so as not to interrupt patient care
- Advise and consult with Plant Operations Director on maintenance and repair needs concerning structure, equipment and grounds
- Communicate effectively with all partners, residents and family members
- Must be willing to perform on call duties for after hours service
- Other duties as assigned by Plant Operations Director or Administrator
- Health, Dental, Vision, Disability and Life Insurance
- 401k with generous company match
- paid time off and sick leave
- uniforms provided
NHC HealthCare Mauldin is located at 850 E. Butler Rd, Greenville, SC.
If you are interested in job security working for a leader in senior care since 1971, apply today at nhccare.com/careers
Key words: maintenance, maintenance assistant, HVAC, technical