‘Because of Me, Lives are Improved’
NHC Healthcare in Moulton, Alabama is now hiring full and part time Licensed Practical Nurses!
Position Summary: LPNs at NHC HealthCare Moulton are responsible for maintaining clinical competency as evidenced by application of integrated nursing knowledge and skills, leadership and communication skills.
The Licensed Practical Nurse:
- Utilizes the nursing process in assessment, planning and implementing care.
- Exhibits organizational ability related to work flow, prioritizing to meet the patient care needs.
- Integrates current standards of practice as well as local, state, and federal regulations related to nursing services in the care of patients.
- Practices continuous quality improvement thinking and problem-solving skills.
- supervises CNAs in providing appropriate patient care.
Licensure: Graduate from a nursing program accredited by the State. Maintains a current unencumbered licensed to practice in the state where employed.
About NHC HealthCare Moulton:
We strive to make every moment count for our residents and patients at NHC HealthCare Moulton because we believe in celebrating life at all stages. NHC HealthCare Moulton is a 120 bed post-acute 24-hour skilled nursing Health Care Center located in northwest Alabama, not far from the Decatur/Huntsville area. We see many individuals who need skilled nursing care after a stroke, joint replacement surgery, a cardiac procedure or a serious illness.
Benefits for Full Time Employment:
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- 401k with generous company match
- Paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement
Part Time employment offers dental, vision and a 401k option.
NHC HealthCare Moulton is located at 300 Hospital Street, Moulton, AL 35650.
NHC knows that care starts with Licensed Practical Nurses who are valued and given advancement opportunities, on-going education, flexibility and the right benefits.
For more information visit nhccare.com/careers
Key words: Licensed Practical Nurse, LPN, Nursing