Hospitality Aide – Villages of St Peters
The Villages of St Peters is currently seeking Hospitality Aides to help our Direct Care partners! A hospitality aide is vital to help ensure our residents are happy! You will get the chance to work in Skilled Nursing.
This beautiful state of the art building has 106 skilled bed unit with a variety of patients that rehab to home and 52 bed assisted living community. Our interdisciplinary team provides a variety of services tailored to meet our patient’s needs. We are conveniently located off interstate 70!
Job Duties and Responsibilities include:
- Passing water and linens
- Organizing equipment and changing batteries on lifts
- Helping with other minor tasks around the halls
- Accompanying residents on transportations
- Answering call lights
- Helping with dishes
- Taking out the trash
- Talking with residents and getting to know them!
- Other tasks assigned by designated staff
– Show a desire to learn and help others
– Be compassionate, hard working, and empathetic
The Villages of St Peters is pleased to be a part of the NHC National HealthCare Corporation family! The NHC environment is one of encouragement and challenge … innovation and improvement … teamwork and collaboration … and honesty and integrity. All NHC employees are committed as partners, not only to the health of our patients, but to the well-being of the communities we serve.
If you are interested in working for a leader in senior care and share NHC’s values of honesty and integrity, please apply today and find out more about us at NHCcare.com