Maintenance Assistant Part Time – LEWISBURG, TN
NHC HealthCare Lewisburg
‘Because of Me, Lives are Improved’
NHC HealthCare Lewisburg, a 100 bed 24 hour post-acute and long term senior care facility is looking for an Assistant Maintenance Director to join our team.
The qualified candidate for this position must be a high school or technical school graduate who is able to read and interpret technical manuals.
- Knowledge of local codes and ordinances as well as safety regulations
- Ability to plan and carry out programs in repair or new construction and/or installation.
- Knowledge of record keeping and cost estimating
- H-VAC experience is preferred, but not required.
- Keep records of work performed and costs involved
- Coordinate work of maintenance department with other department functions so as not to interrupt patient care
- Advise and consult with Plant Operations Director on maintenance and repair needs concerning structure, equipment and grounds
- Communicate effectively with all partners, residents and family members
- Must be willing to perform on call duties for after hours service
- Other duties as assigned by Plant Operations Director or Administrator
- Dental and Vision Insurance
- 401k with generous company match
- great pay and job security
- uniforms provided
NHC HealthCare Lewisbug is located at 1653 Mooresville Hwy., Lewisburg, TN 37091
If you are interested in job security working for a leader in senior care since 1971, apply today at nhccare.com/careers
Key words: maintenance, maintenance assistant, HVAC, technical