Assistant Director of Nursing (ADON) (RN) needed in Moulton, AL!
‘BECAUSE OF ME, LIVES ARE IMPROVED’
NHC HealthCare Moulton is looking for an Assistant Director of Nursing to join our nursing team. This 120 bed post-acute 24-hour is located in northwest Alabama, not far from the Decatur/Huntsville area.
The ADON provides support to the Director of Nursing in duties of administrative and overall managerial functions, including care delivery activities and training of the Nursing Department. Qualifications include:
- RN graduate of an accredited school of nursing and currently licensed to practice nursing in TN
- Professional experienced in the practice of geriatrics
- demonstrated leadership and supervisory skills in nursing practice
- assists the DON in duties as needed
NHC HealthCare Moulton offers a competitive compensation package for full time employment, including:
- Health, Dental, Vision, Life and Disability Insurance
- Paid time off and sick leave
- 401k with generous company match
- uniforms provided
The NHC environment is one of encouragement and challenge … innovation and improvement … teamwork and collaboration … and honesty and integrity. All NHC employees are committed as partners, not only to the health of our patients, but to the well-being of the communities we serve.
If you are interested in working for a leader in senior care, share NHC’s values of honesty and integrity, and have a heart for the geriatric patient, please apply online and find out more about us at nhccare.com/careers! Check us out on Facebook!
We look forward to talking with you!
keywords: RN, ADON, Assistant Director of Nursing, Registered Nurse