Administrator In Training (AIT) – 9 States
Positions are currently available with National HealthCare Corporation (NHC) for an entry level leadership position with the goal of becoming a long-term care administrator for NHC upon completion of a 2 year training program. The qualified candidate in this position operates under the guidance of an administrator preceptor (Health Care Center Administrator).
NHC‘s comprehensive 24 month AIT program was established to provide well-trained professionals with the goal of becoming administrators of NHC affiliated long-term health care centers. NHC operates long-term care centers in the states of Alabama, Georgia, Kentucky, Massachusetts, Missouri, New Hampshire, South Carolina, Tennessee and Virginia. The company also operates homecare programs, hospice programs, pharmacy programs, retirement centers and assisted living centers.
NHC’s AIT program is a paid training program with a complete benefits package which includes health, dental, life insurance, paid time off, 401k and more.
- B.S. degree, preferably with a major in health Administration or Business Administration
- familiarity with finance and general accounting principles
- eligible to sit for federal and state nursing home administrator’s licensure exams
- knowledgeable in gerontology and/or hands-on experience in working with the geriatric population
- demonstrated competence in leadership and supervisory skills
- dependability and flexibility
- willing to relocate
If you wish to pursue a career in long-term care administration with a leader in senior care since 1971, apply on line and include a cover letter with a statement explaining why you want to become a nursing home administrator.
APPLICATIONS WILL NOT BE REVIEWED WITHOUT A COVER LETTER INCLUDED WITH RESUME