What Steps Are We Taking?
In our centers, assisted living communities, and homecare agencies
- Our clinical teams continue to monitor patients and partners for symptoms.
- Our Infection Preventionist in each of our NHC centers continues to monitor and educate all our partners on the importance of infection prevention.
- We have suspended non-essential business travel for our partners to avoid any unnecessary exposure.
- We have advised our partners experiencing illness to stay home.
- There will be temporary restrictions on visitors to our healthcare centers to help prevent exposure to our patients.
How Can You Help?
For our visitors and families, we ask each of you to help protect our patients and communities by joining us in these universal precautions. Please take care of yourself while we take care of your loved ones.
Visitation Restrictions. Please comply with any visitation restrictions. These are in place for the protection of our patients and residents.
Handwashing. Follow proper handwashing techniques for at least 20 seconds.
Coughing or Sneezing. Cough or sneeze into a tissue that will be thrown away immediately.
Stay Home. If you are experiencing any flu-like symptoms, have traveled to high-risk areas for COVID-19, or had contact with a person known to be infected with COVID-19, please stay home.
If possible, we ask you to use other ways to connect with your loved ones such as phone calls, Facetime, text, emails or Facebook.
For additional information and ongoing updates on COVID-19, please refer to local and state health departments and the CDC’s Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) hub.